The name Lübbering has come to mean quality “Made in Germany”, for many decades now. Actually, the year 2009 was a double-jubilee for us: We not only celebrated 75-years existence of the Lübbering Group, but also 25 successful years in the field of fastening technology.
An overview of the key stages in our company’s history:
– In July 1934, Wilhelm Strotkamp laid the foundation stone for the later Lübbering Group with his craftsman’s business “Elektro Strotkamp”.
– The business was successfully continued by Johannes Lübbering after the death of his father-in-law in 1969.
– In 1979, Johannes Lübbering developed his first product, the Roll..Profi cable drum uncoiler. From then on, the family business has continued to develop and gain expertise in various fields.
– The purchase of the former Miele factory site at Industriestraße in Herzebrock-Clarholz created space for further growth in business.
– The foundation of the Johannes Lübbering GmbH in 1986 made the name Lübbering known to the public as a renowned supplier of high precision tools worldwide.
– The growth in business activities compelled the extension of the production facilities: In 2001, the new production site at Hans-Böckler Straße was completed.
– Thanks to the creativity, commitment and great pioneering spirit of all the employees, the Lübbering Group celebrated a double-jubilee in 2009 – and is looking forward to supporting its customers with more good ideas in the following decades.
The dynamic nature of our industry provides The Tool & Gage House and it's customers with products which are constantly evolving. New products, manufacturers and improvements are released weekly.
To provide you with the best solution, pricing and customer service, we ask that you send us a message with your needs, questions or request for quote so that we may assist you in the best possible manner.